Provide nutrition services for:
- General healthy eating:
- Portion sizes, label reading, nutritional claims, general healthy eating advice.
- Bariatric surgeries:
- Including pre and post surgery diets and nutritional management for sleeve gastrectomy, laproscopic adjustable gastric banding and Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Gastrointestinal health:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) (Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis), diverticular disease, poor digestion (symptoms including cramping, bloating, reflux, constipation, malabsorption etc), food intolerances and allergies (e.g. Coeliac Disease, low FODMAP diet, the RPAH Elimination Diet).
- Type 1, Type 2 and Gestional.
- Cardiovascular disease:
- High cholesterol, heart disease, high blood pressure
- Women's health:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), pre-conception nutrition, pregnancy and lactation nutrition.
- Childhood nutrition:
- Fussy eating, food allergies and intolerances, portion sizes, failure to thrive and healthy eating
- Swallowing difficulties:
- Adequate nutrition through texture modified diets
- Weight gain/malnutrition:
- For those trying to increase their body weight to improve their health
Initial Appointments ($110) (60 minutes)
- At your first consultation you will be asked a variety of questions to complete a detailed nutritional health assessment. Information is collected about your medical history, dietary pattern (including cravings, eating habits) and current goals. Personalised healthy eating advice or an individualised meal plan will be provided depending on your preference.
Review and Follow-Up Appointments ($65) (30 minutes)
- Ongoing care is vital for success and clients usually return within one to four weeks to check their progress. Subsequent visits will incorporate continual follow up of progress, further changes and different education will be provided.
If you are in a private health fund part of your visits will be covered depending on your personal cover. No doctor referral required.
Welcome DVA patients and Medicare's GPMP (EPC/TCA) plans. Check with your GP to see if you are eligible.
Community Nutrition Presentations
Conduct nutrition presentations for different organisations and community groups. Topics can include general healthy eating, diabetes, weight loss, healthy eating for the heart, food intolerances, nutrition for Coealiac Disease, women's/men's/children's/eldery nutrition and others are available upon request. Price available upon discussion.